Text Save Options
In this page you can find setting options for all type of post and page saving , first of them is “Save as Text”. Here you can choose type of button icon/button , set button’s or icon’s image URL from different images ( if you want custom button or icon image you should put it in
/wp-content/plugins/universal-post-manager/images/img/ folder and type image name in that input area ) , and of course you can manage text of button’s string type.
Saved text document have got seven part of content :
- Header – Site and saved date information,
- Title – Title of saved post or page,
- Body – Content of saved post or page,
- Images – URLs of images which are included in saved post or pages ( as far as you know text file can not include images, for this purpose we have added this part of content and if someone want to see images of that text document he can find it using image URLs ),
- Excerpts – hand-crafted summaries of your post content,
- Date – Post date , Post date GMT , Post modified date , Post modified date GMT ,
- Footer – Plugin information.